A burst pipe in our kitchen, during the middle of the night, caused extensive flooding of our home. Never having dealt with this type of issue, all we knew was that we had to get a company that would help us through the process of clean up. As it turned out we were lucky enough
The Ser-clean team did an outstanding job getting our home back to environmentally friendly after a mold problem. They were thorough, efficient and very knowledgeable in their field. We would highly recommend Ser-Clean to anyone.